The Best of Dublin Walking Tour
What can I expect
- Enjoy a 120 minute tour of Dublin’s south city.
- Tour Departs at 14:00 from the Molly Malone Statue on Suffolk Street
- Great overview of Dublin’s viking and medieval past, and of the city’s favourite attractions.
- Learn from Dublin's best walking tour guides
- See sites such as the Molly Malone statue, Trinity College Dublin, and St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Free map illustrated by Pat Liddy
- Prefer a private walking tour? Email us for a quotation
Uncover Dublin's Historic Past
Striking a perfect balance between visiting well-known Dublin attractions, and some lesser-known sites, you will enjoy a tour which is packed with fascinating stories and histories, with brilliant proto opportunities along the way.
Molly Malone Statue
Beginning at the Molly Malone statue on Dublin’s St. Andrew Street, the Best of Dublin Walking Tour will bring you past Parliament House, College Green and Trinity College, Ireland’s oldest university. From there, you will wander through the city’s historic laneways and streets to Dublin Castle to learn about its history, and you will learn about one of Dublin’s best loved literary attractions - the Chester Beatty Library. Entering the Christ Church area of Dublin, you will visit the grounds of medieval St Patrick’s Cathedral and then to the even older Christ Church Cathedral.
Famous Dubliners - Bram Stoker to Jonathan Swift
Hear stories about the some famous Dubliners - from Bram Stoker and his Dracula to Jonathan Swift and Gulliver’s Travels, to Vikings, knights and ghosts, this is a tour packed with fascinating Dublin stories.